Prospector 200 Bitcoin miner!
Whether you're a newcomer itching to dive into the wonderful world of Bitcoin mining, or an experienced miner looking for some additional hardware, this is the rig for you. Under the hood, you'll find 160 55nm Avalon2 ASIC chips running in parallel, each one mining at a rate of 1.2 Gh/s (gigahashes per second). That's a total hashrate of approximately 200 Gh/s! The ASICs are powered by a rock-solid 1000W power supply, and the chassis features plenty of fans for adequate cooling. The unit is capable of standalone operation thanks to the included controller board, and it comes with CGminer already installed and configured so you can start mining right away. Simply plug your laptop or desktop computer into the Prospector's Ethernet connection to access the easy-to-use, turnkey interface.
- 200Gh/s (gigahash per second) Bitcoin Mining System
- 1000 Watt Power Supply
- Operates at 110v or 220v
- Current: 5A at 220v/10A at 110v
- Consumes 2.5W per Gigahash
- 55nm Avalon2 ASIC-based solution
- 160 ASICs on two carrier boards
- 1.2Gh/s Avalon ASIC A3255-Q48 Chips
- Designed for Stand Alone operation
- built-in controller board running special Linux kernel
- Embedded CGminer Utility, just enter the Prospector's IP address into your web browser to configure the system
- Dimensions: 17" x 6.25" x 17"
- Weight: 17kg/37.5lbs