Restrictions and Limitations - See List of Countries that we ship to and our Worldwide Shipping Rates.
Contact us for Wire
Transfer T/T information if you plan on placing any International Order over
OEMPCWorld.com accepts International Orders and asks that
the following guidelines be observed when placing your order.
1. International orders over $200.00 must select Express shipping to ensure
all orders can be tracked and insured.
2. Orders over $300.00 must also use American Express whenever possible to
facilitate the use of online address verification systems.
3. Orders shipped using Global Priority Mail are not insured and require no
signature confirmation. OEMPCWorld.com cannot be held responsible for lost shipments
sent via Global Priority Mail. Confirmation of your order stipulates agreement
to these terms. Accept insurance option to negate these conditions.
4. Many International Orders may be required to provide additional security
information by filling in an Order Authorization
Form and faxing it back to us at (408) 521-1888 or sending via email.
5. A recent copy of a current credit card statement should be included with
this form to allow us to contact the issuing bank to verify the billing address.
6. All orders can only be processed and shipped to the billing address as verified
by the issuing bank.
Our prices do not include duty, taxes and tariffs. International customers may be required to pay these fees to the courier, as applicable, upon delivery.