OEMPCWorld’s PayPal Policy
- We accept payments from only one PayPal account per purchase - we do not accept multiple payments for a single order.
- We will only accept payments from users who have a Confirmed Address or who are Verified. We will NOT accept payments shipping to unconfirmed addresses or PO Boxes if not verified
- We will only accept payments from Verified Users if not confirmed. We will NOT accept payments from unverified and unconfirmed users.
- We understand that completing PayPal's requirements to become a "Verified Buyer" with a "Confirmed Address" can be a major hassle. But you only have to do it once, and after you complete the verification steps, then buying from all other merchants who accept PayPal will be a breeze.
- To verify your PayPal account, simply complete the following steps:
- Go to PayPal's website at https://www.paypal.com/
- Login to your PayPal account using your email address & password
- Click My Account at the top of the screen.
- Click Overview under the My Account tab.
- You will see a welcome screen with your name at the top.
- Under your name it may show your account as, "Status: Unverified"
- Click on the blue "unverified" word-- This will take you to a new screen.
- Click the "Add Bank" button, then follow the step-by-step instructions on PayPal's website to "verify" your account.
- After you complete this process, then click on My Account at the top of the screen, then click on the Profile Tab.
- Under Account Information, simply click Street Address and then go through the process to "confirm" your address.
- Monitor your PayPal account until your status is changed to "Verified" and your address is marked as "Confirmed."
Is "VERIFIED" the same as "CONFIRMED"
(No, these are NOT the same things)
Confirmed Address: This means that PayPal has confirmed that you live where you say you live.
Verified Account: This means that PayPal has verified your account by associating a bank account with your PayPal account.
What does VERIFIED mean?
Being Verified means you have either confirmed a bank account or applied and been approved for the PayPal Plus Credit Card or PayPal Buyer Credit. Verification authenticates your identity and increases the security of the PayPal network for everyone.
What does CONFIRMED mean?
An address is "confirmed" if the buyer's credit card billing address matches his/her shipping address. This is one of the single most important things a buyer can do to prevent internet fraud. In some instances, PayPal can also confirm an address by examining the buyer's PayPal account history.
More about "Confirmed" Addresses
PayPal offers confirmed addresses as an additional layer of fraud protection. A confirmed address helps guard against stolen credit cards, identity theft and decreases the chances of internet fraud. Shipping to a confirmed PayPal address minimizes risk to the merchant of being paid by a fraudulent buyer. If a buyer does not provide a confirmed address, a PayPal seller only has three options: 1) Ask the buyer to "confirm" his address with PayPal prior to shipping. 2) Refuse the payment and cancel the order. 3) Accept the order "as is" and risk shipping the item outside of PayPal's Seller Protection Policy (this option is NOT accepted by OEMPCWorld’s Online Store).
The bottom line is this; If PayPal confirms the buyer's address then PayPal accepts the risk, otherwise the seller accepts the risk. Unfortunately, there are individuals out there who take advantage of online purchasing-- and online merchants cannot accept these types of risks.
International Shipments and Confirmed Addresses
A lot of International buyers think that because they have a Confirmed address in their country that U.S. sellers can ship to them without risk. This is not true. We will consider paypal payments with confirmed and verified accounts.