Thumbnail Filmstrip of SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDDD2-032G-GAM46 USB 3.0 OTG Dual Flash Drive Images
With the SanDisk Memory Zone app (download from the Google Play Store) you can also monitor available memory, plus manage, back up and organize files stored on your Android phone or tablet.
- Works with OTG-enabled Android devices
- Dual connectors for phones, tablets, and computers
- Lightning-fast transfer speeds
- Sandisk Memory Zone app download
- Automatically detects connection
1 Question asked about this product.
Assuming that you have OTG enabled Android phone
- You will connect your SanDisk Ultra flash drive to the phone using microUSB connector (plug it into your charging port).
- Usually your phone will display notification (you might need to slide down your notification bar to see it) that USB Drive is connected and you might have to tap on it to activate it.
- Now you will locate your Pictures - you can either click on Storage in your settings or use dedicated app (files, file manager or explorer – if you do not have it you can download it from Google Play) and navigate to location where your pictures are (local storage or microSD card if you have it and use it).
- Pictures are usually in DCIM folder – select pictures you want, click "copy to" or "move to" and select your USB Drive.
BACK TO TOP
Warranty: All NEW Computer memory and Flash memory products carry a LIFETIME warranty through OEMPCWorld.com.
All items are NEW unless otherwise indicated.
All other new products carry one year OEMPCWorld warranty or manufacturer warranty, whichever is greater.
All refurbished products carry 90 day warranty.
This product is New !
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information see our Warranty and Returns page.BACK TO TOP