Last updated on August 27th, 2015 at 03:37 pm
Restrictions and Limitations
We ship orders worldwide with few restrictions.
To see list of the countries we ship to and shipping rates, please add product(s) to your cart – click “VIEW CART” and locate button “Estimate Your Shipping” on that page.
Contact us for Wire Transfer T/T information if you plan on placing any International Order over $300.00 US.
oem-memory.com accepts International Orders and asks that the following guidelines be observed when placing your order.
1. International orders over $200.00 must select Express shipping to ensure all orders can be tracked and insured.
2. Orders over $300.00 must also use American Express whenever possible to facilitate the use of online address verification systems.
3. Orders shipped using Global Priority Mail are not insured and require no signature confirmation. OEMPCWorld.com cannot be held responsible for lost shipments sent via Global Priority Mail. Confirmation of your order stipulates agreement to these terms. Accept insurance option to negate these conditions.
4. Many International Orders may be required to provide additional security information by filling in an Order Authorization Form and faxing it back to us at (408) 521-1888 or sending via email.
5. A recent copy of a current credit card statement should be included with this form to allow us to contact the issuing bank to verify the billing address.
6. All orders can only be processed and shipped to the billing address as verified by the issuing bank.
7. Our prices do not include duty, taxes and tariffs. International customers may be required to pay these fees to the courier, as applicable, upon delivery.