We welcome international orders and ship worldwide with few restrictions.
To see list of the countries we ship to and shipping rates, please add the product(s) to your cart – click “VIEW CART” and locate the “Estimate Your Shipping” button on that page.
For all international orders, OEMPCWORLD asks that the following guidelines be observed.
TAXES, DUTIES AND TARIFFS
- Prices do not include any duties, taxes or tariffs.
- If applicable, international customers may be required to pay these fees to the shipping courier upon delivery.
- We welcome payment via PayPal, American Express, Visa and MasterCard. We also welcome payment via T/T wire transfer. Contact us for wire transfer information.
- For your protection we use strict online address verification systems for credit card orders. International credit card orders may be required to provide additional security information by completing an Order Authorization Form and returning it to us.
- Credit card orders will be shipped to the billing address associated with your credit card as verified by the issuing bank. Contact us for special exemptions.
- For shipping via freight forwarder, or shipping goods to an address other than the verified billing address on your credit card, payment must be made in advance via T/T wire transfer. We cannot accept credit card payment for any shipments going to a freight forwarder or other location which does not match the credit card billing address.
- To protect from possible losses during transit, you should accept the insurance option.
- International orders over $200.00 must select Express shipping to ensure that it can be tracked and insured.
- Orders shipped using Global Priority Mail are not insured and require no signature confirmation. OEMPCWorld.com will not be held responsible for lost shipments sent via Global Priority Mail. Confirmation of your order stipulates agreement to these terms.
- We can also ship via your FedEx or UPS account. Please contact us after you’ve placed your order to arrange this.